Skip to main content

Breendonk, the camp of, insanity

In ''normal'' concentration camps, there's a ''doctor''  present, 2 point with, his/ her finger, 2 left, & right. It seemed, always 2, me, that they, were sending, diseased, people, 2 the, gas-chamber, I'm really doubting it, now. I'm not, that naive any-more. I really, think, they,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Auschwitz

Auschwitz concentration camp From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search "Auschwitz", "Auschwitz-Birkenau", and "Birkenau" redirect here. For the town, see  Oświęcim . For other uses, see  Auschwitz (disambiguation)  and  Birkenau (disambiguation) . Auschwitz Nazi concentration  and  extermination camp (1940–1945) Main entrance to Auschwitz II (Birkenau) Auschwitz Location in Poland Coordinates 50°02′09″N   19°10′42″E Coordinates :  50°02′09″N   19°10′42″E German name Konzentrationslager Auschwitz( pronounced  [kɔntsɛntʁaˈtsi̯oːnsˌlaːɡɐ ˈʔaʊʃvɪts]  (   listen ) ); also  KZ Auschwitz  or  KL Auschwitz Other names Birkenau Known for The Holocaust Location Auschwitz ,  German-occupied Poland Operated by Nazi Germany  and the  Schutzstaffel Commandant Rudolf Höß (4 May 1940 – Nov 1943 8 May 1944 – Jan 1945) Arthur Liebehensche...

Nitro-glycerin

Now, I heard, this morning, about glycerin. I was, thinking, it through. I think, this is, the precursor, of nitro-glycerin. Nitro-glycerin, is been used, in the, world-wars. I saw, in a, movie on, you-tube that it, was, been used, in a poison attack, on Japan. It's been, used in gas-bombs, in the, world-wars. I think, it's as well, been used, 2 gas, people, in concentration-camps (destroying-camps). I  couldn't, find it, any-more. Say, I don't, want 2, interfere, with any-thing, but I'll have, 2 do my job. Jolly, can't make, this! Nitro-glycerin is, a compound, that is liquid. You can, change the physical state, a dust, is in. Tuddels,    The irreplaceable, Princess Luus San.

TNT/ dynamite

I thought, stupid cow, I google, TNT. It appeared, 2 me, it happens, 2 be, dynamite. Sexy, is, the new, smart, but I, think, he lets, me, forget, I knew, this one. He let's, me forget, my knowledge, all the, time, I look, likes I'm, a stupid cow. It just, looks, like it. I'm, the most intelligent woman, that ever, existed. I always, win ✌ . It takes, a long time, but jill, has, to pay, some attention. Dynamite  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search This article is about the high explosive. For other uses, see  Dynamite (disambiguation) . Diagram Diatomaceous earth  (or any other type of absorbent material) soaked in  nitroglycerin . Protective coating surrounding the explosive material. Blasting cap . Electrical cable (or  fuse ) connected to the blasting cap. Preparation of dynamite during the construction of the  Douglas Dam , 1942. Dynamite  is an  explosive  made of...